This is Suzuki’s 5th new bike that has been launched in the past 2 months .
The price of the new Suzuki Bandit is 3,29,950 BDT!
- Over the times Suzuki launched 4 new bikes this year, they launched brand new Suzuki Gixxer & Suzuki Gixxer SF with Fuel Injection & single Channel ABS attached with the front wheel then they launched two commuting motorcycles Suzuki GSX 125 & Suzuki Samurai & finally they launched Suzuki Bandit yesterday.
- Suzuki Bandit is a naked & more comfortable version of Suzuki GSX-R150. It still has the same powerful engine as like it’s an elder sibling.
- The engine is liquid cooling, fuel injection, DOHC & has 6-speed gearbox with the bike. The engine produces 18.9 BHP @ 10,500 RPM & 14 NM of Torque @ 9000 RPM.
- The bike is equipped with LED headlight, key shutter, long comfortable seat, fully digital speedometer, petal disc brake attached with the front & rear wheels & tubeless tyres. The bike is light as well it is only 135 kg in weight.
- Attached with the front wheel there is a 90 section tyre while with the rear wheel there is a 130 section rear tyre.
- The handlebar of the bike is rod type which will help to have an upright riding position for the rider and the long & comfortable seat will also help the pillion for city & long-distance ride.
- Suspension wise they have given telescopic front suspensions & on the rear, there is a mono-shock swing arm suspension. With a 165mm ground clearance it should help to get over speed breakers on the Bangladeshi road . Suzuki claims that it will give mileage feedback of 50 km with a fuel tank capacity of 11 litres.
- The bike is equipped with LED headlight & duel exhaust pipe on its tail . I personally think Suzuki hit a sweet spot with this bike as there is a huge vacant spot of bikes of these segments in the market which Suzuki Bandit might be able to cover.